Introduction to Inventor iLogic
In this tutorial, you will build an assembly using Autodesk Inventor iLogic.
The skills you will learn are:
- How to pass information from an assembly to its
- How to drive iPart configurations
- How to change component pattern dimensions
- How to suppress/unsuppress
- How to suppress/unsuppress constraints
- How to write data to an Excel spreadsheet
- How to update iProperties
This tutorial assumes the knowledge of basic Inventor assembly modeling techniques such as constraint creation. If you are not familiar with these concepts, please take the time to familiarize yourself with them before proceeding with this tutorial.
This tutorial requires completion of Tutorial 2 (Manifold Block Part).
The screenshots used in this tutorial will present Inventor 2010’s new Ribbon UI. The iLogic functionality that’s available from the various ribbon panels is provided from an iLogic toolbar and panel bar when using the Classic UI.
Inventor iLogic Tutorial Navigation