Save File and Rename the Components
Click the Place tool again.
In the Place Standard iPart dialog box, identify the iPart member Screw-01. Place three Screws in the graphics window, and then Dismiss the Place Standard iPart dialog.
Before you continue, save the file to a new name, and then close the current file.
- Start the Save Copy As command.
- Name your file my_manifold_block.iam
- Click Save
Now you’re ready to begin assembling the components and establishing their relationships.
First, we’ll change the colors of the union_cap components to make them stand out more prominently in the assembly:
- Click on the first union_cap component.
- From the color list, located in the Quick Access
toolbar, select Blue.
- Repeat this for the other 2 union_cap components.
Inventor iLogic Tutorial Navigation