Remove the Multi-Value List for the Mass parameter -Summary
Now set the mass to 150. The bracket width is now 2 inches.
Change the mass to 250. The width changes to 3 inches. When mass = 350, the width of the bracket is 4 inches. Entering any mass value greater than 400 results in bracket width of 6 inches. Verify this by setting the mass to 1500.
In this introductory exercise we have covered the following topics.
The Parameter Editor
- Creating User, Boolean and String Parameters
- Creating Multi-Value Parameters
- Key Parameters as search filters
- Modifying Parameters
The Rule Editor
- Creating rules
- Conditional Statements
- Activation and deactivation of features
- Driving part dimensions with a rule
- Modifying an existing rule
These exercises have covered just a few of the many capabilities of Inventor iLogic. To learn more about iLogic, we suggest that you take time to complete the remaining tutorials provided.
iLogic Tutorial Navigation