Lean Product Design
The Rules developed as part of the Configurator creation process by their very nature lead to incredibly Lean Product Design. Their embedded nature and use throughout your engineering/design process completes the lean circle. All design and engineering knowledge moving forward is captured and reused where applicable. Continuous improvement is a natural and integral part of Rules Based Design, not an abstract theory that requires continuous training, posters, and time consuming meetings to reinforce.
- Optimizes the throughput of your design staff.
- Lean principles embedded directly into the rules.
- Best Practices embedded directly into the rules.
- Easy adoption by both new and existing personnel.
- Single repository for evolving knowledge base.
No more differing answers to design questions depending on who you ask, it’s all embedded in the design itself. No searching, no ambiguity, no conflict. Lean Product Design via embedded iLogic rules will free your staff to innovate and validate instead of being mired in the mundane. In today’s marketplace, you need to have your act together, or you will go the way of the dinosaur. Embedding Leanness into your design process is a giant step towards that goal.